The second half of this in-depth course will further examine the relationship between people and the questions of where, why and how they live in a specific environment. The focus will address specific features of the rural/urban divide, and the differences between global regions. Areas of exploration include Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, Oceania and the Americas.
- Agriculture and Rural Environments
- Urban and Suburban Environments
- Regional Studies: Africa and the Middle East
- Regional Studies: Asia, Europe, Oceania
- Regional Studies: The Americas